Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives Honeymoon
08 Days / 07 Nights
Based on 2 Persons sharing
With a myriad of tiny islands and atolls scattered in the Indian Ocean, the azure waters of the lagoons and swaying palm trees lining the beach fulfill most travellers’ image of a tropical paradise. Protected by reefs and lagoons, the islands that form the Maldives have beautiful white sandy beaches with little or no waves, allowing for a refreshing swim to escape the tropical heat.
Low Season - MAY to NOV
Rain is likely, however the weather is warm and the resorts are at their cheapest. AUG is considered peak season, coinciding with the European Summer holidays.
Shoulder Season MAR & APR
April generally brings the hottest temperatures are at their hottest & Easter is considered peak season and prices jump.
High Season DEC to FEB
This is when the Maldives usually enjoys its best weather. Blue sky, low humidity and little rain. Christmas and New Year involve huge price hikes and often minimum stays of 5 days or more.
We know the Maldives well and we have an endless list of accommodation and availability to suit every budget and wish, so just ask us if you would like advice or if you have a specific property on your wish-list!
FB+: Full Board and Activities
Maldives : Kuramathi Island Resort
8 Days / 7 Nights
Reference Number: TSEKuram01
Special Interests: Honeymoon
Price noted is PER PERSON and may vary seasonally
• Accommodation is based on availability at the time of quotation.
• Accommodation in a Beach Villa with Jacuzzi
• Seaplane Transfer Male Airport / Kuramathi Island Resort as specified in the itinerary.
• Meals and drinks as indicated.
• All applicable hotel & green taxes.
• Return Flights & Male in economy class.
• Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
• Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
• Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
• Personal and baggage insurance.
• Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary.
• Premium brand drinks, champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes.
• Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary.