Cape Town, Winelands, Garden Route & Eastern Cape Safari Self-drive
Cape Town, Wellington, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay & Amakhala Safari
14 Days / 13 Nights
Based on: 2 Persons
Best time to travel: SEPTEMBER - MAY
You start your trip with a visit to the vibrant city of Cape Town, nestling in the shadow of Table Mountain and a gateway to the starkly beautiful Cape Peninsula.
Within easy driving distance of Cape Town, lie the valleys of Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, which have become known as 'The Winelands'.
Travel further east towards the Garden Route, where sheer river canyons cut through darkly forested mountains to the tumultuous coast, miles of white sand beaches, glassy lagoons crossed by low bridges and hillsides covered in vast indigenous forests laced with a network of forest trails.
A "Big 5" Safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape is the perfect way to end your trip in the "Rainbow Nation". South Africa has a wealth of attractions that bring travelers back time and time again, and a self-drive holiday allows you to experience much of what this wonderful country has to offer at very good value to our Euro!
|Southern Sun Cullinan Hotel||Cape Town||4 nights|
|Val du Charron Wine and Olive Estate Guesthouse||Cape Winelands||2 nights|
|De Zeekoe Guest Farm & Reserve||Oudtshoorn||1 night|
|The Robberg Beach Lodge||Plettenberg Bay||3 nights|
|Amakhala HillsNek Safaris||Amakhala Game Reserve||2 nights|
|No. 5 Boutique Art Hotel||Port Elizabeth||1 night|
Cape Town: Southern Sun Cullinan Hotel
Cape Winelands: Val du Charron Wine and Olive Estate Guesthouse
Oudtshoorn: De Zeekoe Guest Farm & Reserve
Plettenberg Bay: The Robberg Beach Lodge
Amakhala Game Reserve: Amakhala HillsNek Safaris
Port Elizabeth: No. 5 Boutique Art Hotel
Fast FactsTailor Made Tour 14 Days / 13 Nights
Price noted is PER PERSON and may vary seasonally
• Price of accommodation is based on availability at the time of quotation.
• Accommodation throughout as indicated or similar.
• Car Hire
• All meals and drinks as indicated.
• All wildlife viewing by 4X4 vehicle shared with other guests, driven by a highly qualified naturalist guide.
• All applicable hotel and lodge taxes.
• Transfers as specified in the itinerary.
• Return Flights which will be priced on application
• Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
• Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
• Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
• Personal and baggage insurance.
• Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary.
• Premium brand drinks, champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes.
• Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary.