Sri Lanka Adventure & Wildlife
Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala, Mirissa, Deniyaya, Galle & Colombo
14 Days / 13 Nights
Sri Lanka offers the perfect combination of culture, adventure, wildlife and complete relaxation on an Indian Ocean Beach. This exotic island is steeped in history, with numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites offering endless ancient cities just waiting to be explored.
If you see your next trip as wildlife and adventure combined with a sprinkling of Sri Lanka's key highlights, this "Off The Beaten Track" itinerary may be the perfect trip for you. Experience the thrills of whale watching in Mirissa, walk under the canopy of the Sinharaja Forest, trek to the Horton Plains spectacular World's End, and enjoy elephant spotting at Yala and Uda Walawe National Parks.
Stunning natural scenery, National Parks with exceptional bird and wildlife, the home of the ancient art of Ayurveda treatments and idyllic Indian Ocean beaches, make Sri Lanka one of the best Honeymoon destinations. The time to visit is RIGHT NOW, before the rest of the world wakes up and discovers the land of Serendipity!
When To Go:
The weather in Sri Lanka is dictated by two monsoon seasons which bring rain to the Southern regions from May to September; and the northern regions between October and February. The rest of the year is sunny and dry. Temperatures are fairly constant year round, with coastal regions enjoying average temperatures of 25-30°C and the highlands 15-18°C on average.
So, as you can see from the weather, you can travel all year round! It is essential to select the right part of the island at the right time of year to avoid the main rains. Sri Lanka combines especially well with the Maldives if you are looking for that Indian Ocean paradise resort.
|Amaya Hills Resort||Kandy||3 nights|
|Jetwing St. Andrews||Nuwara Eliya||1 night|
|Cinnamon Wild Yala||Yala National Park||2 nights|
|Mandara Resort||Weligama||2 nights|
|Rain Forest Eco Lodge||Sinharaja Forest Reserve||2 nights|
|Jetwing Lighthouse Hotel||Galle||2 nights|
|Kingsbury Hotel||Colombo||1 night|
Kandy: Amaya Hills Resort
Nuwara Eliya: Jetwing St. Andrews
Yala National Park: Cinnamon Wild Yala
Weligama: Mandara Resort
Sinharaja Forest Reserve: Rain Forest Eco Lodge
Galle: Jetwing Lighthouse Hotel
Colombo: Kingsbury Hotel
Fast FactsTailor Made Tour 14 Days / 13 Nights Special Interests: Adventure, Wildlife
Price noted is PER PERSON and may vary seasonally
• Accommodation throughout as indicated or similar.
• All meals as indicated.
• All wildlife viewing by 4X4 vehicle shared with other guests, driven by a highly qualified naturalist guide.
• All applicable hotel and lodge taxes.
• Transfers as specified in the itinerary.
• Return Flights to Colombo & Male which will be priced on application
• Visa for Sri Lanka
• Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
• Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
• Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
• Personal and baggage insurance.
• Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary.
• Premium brand drinks, champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes.
• Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary.
• Travel Insurance